– Review current policies & procedures in the company and its associates, develop new policies and procedures over internal control system focusing on Accounting & Finance to ensure consistency and compliance with regulations
– Maintain a system of controls over various business cycle (market to cash, procurement to pay, FA management, financial recording and reporting, payroll, etc.)
– Prepare regular and ad-hoc report to Management and the Board of Directors on financial performance of the company
– Take lead in new projects to ensure the compliance and improve end to end process efficiency
– Ensure the integrity of all financial information/ financial reports
– Responsible for the compliance with IFRS, VAS of entities within Group
– Be single point of contact of the companies in working with internal/external auditors on accounting/finance issues.
– Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
– Work with Business Unit heads, evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to build their annual budgets and forecasts
– Coordinate month-end and year-end closing process publish timely monthly/annual financial statements.
– Reviewing operations and recommend new productivity or cost saving initiatives
– Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
– Set up process for tax compliance in the company and its subsidiaries.
– Conduct periodical review of all tax declaration and tax supporting documents to identify tax risks and build plan to mitigate tax risks
– Provide tax efficiency plan, set up procedure to ensure that tax benefits are achieved, including modifications to business/documentation process as needed.
– Update leadership team and the Board of Directors on tax risk and plan to mitigate the risk
– Manage tax audits
– Participate in finance/internal control projects of the Company to contribute and lead implementation on tax related areas
– Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial executives
– Other financial projects as and when required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA
- Proficient in Excel and power point.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Strong Organizational and Analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- At least 10 year experience in a Big4 audit firm; or
- At least 5 year experience in finance control position in a FMCG company of similar size.
- Experience in beverages industry is a plus
- Communication skills with internal / external auditors, local authorities, deal with finance team members and other departments